Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Getting cash at ATM

Steve Barker wrote:

never had an occasion to use an ATM. Don't see the need.

Me either. If I'm going to need walking around money, I get cash back when I
deposit my check.

Beats me why some insist on getting $20 out of an ATM every day (and often
pay for the privilege).

Still, one has to be careful. I stepped up to the teller at my local bank,
who shall not be named (Chase) and asked to change a $20 into two rolls of
quarters for the toll road. The teller wanted my debit card(?).

When I got my bank statement, those terrible people had charged me fifty
cents for the transaction! For a depositor! And they wouldn't give it back!

The next month I fired that ****in' bank and took my personal business, and
that of the corporation I own, elsewhere.

All over a piddly fifty cents (and the $15/month service fee that I had not
been paying for 22 years at that bank).