Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

"Tahi" wrote in message
o.uk...
However, my daughter has a Facebook entry for it where you can
see photos. I don't really understand all this Facebook stuff, but she
assures me that you will be able to see it all if you go here :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...52767711462499

Just to mention that she is wrong. All I get is a page asking me to log in
to facebook. No thanks.

Understood. I think it is just accepted that everyone has a FaceAche account
these days, so she was just assuming that people wanting to look, would
have. I've got one that I use for no purpose other than being able to look
at stuff like this. She's always on at me to put up 'profile' (??) stuff and
to look for old schoolfriends and so on, but I have to admit that I have
absolutely no interest in that aspect of it, at all.

Arfa