Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
Robin wrote:
The website is www.ljsburgerandshakes.co.uk

Good luck - but 2 tiny points:

a. the webiste only mentioned "Glasgow salad" as included with
burgers - not good *if* you are minded to attract those looking for
burger + "double salad"; and
b. the PDF of the menu (i) was not searchable (or at least, wasn't
for me in Acrobat Pro 7) and (ii) didn't give the address.

And what's a Daim Bar milkshake? Dime Bar perhaps?

Good luck Arfa, the serving area looks really solid and professional.

Thanks for the good wishes, and no, it *is* "Daim". They used to be called
"Dime" bars a few years back, but then the name suddenly changed. Same
product though. A bit like changing Opal Fruits to Starburst and so on. I
suppose it made sense to someone somewhere :-)

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daim_bar

The milkshakes are all made using the actual products in their names. Hence
a "Daim Bar Milkshake" is exactly that - a milkshake made with Daim bars in
it ! We served them in the two cafes that we used to have, for years, and
they were very popular.

Arfa