Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

"Bill" wrote in message
In message om, brass
monkey writes
The website is www.ljsburgerandshakes.co.uk

If anyone's up this way of an evening, pop in and try a burger and
shake.
Tell 'em you're a friend of Arfa's on the 'net. Daughter will probably
charge you double for admitting that, though ....

Maybe I'm going blind? It might be an idea to say what town it's in on the
website? I could only see a postcode. NN Nottingham? Northampton? Not
Nown?
--
Bill

Well yes, point taken. But really it's a 'local' venture, and everyone round
here knows where the basic little map and road name is. Also, the RAC route
planner on the website will lead you to it being Wellingborough Northants,
if you put your own postcode in ...

Arfa