Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

In article ,
Tim Streater writes:
In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:

Much local buzz, so we're hopeful of a successful launch Monday night.

Good luck with that. Yum!

Finally, for those who wanted to see some piccies, the website is not really
finished yet. However, my daughter has a Facebook entry for it where you can
see photos. I don't really understand all this Facebook stuff, but she
assures me that you will be able to see it all if you go here :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...15276771146249
9

I have no facebook account so can't see those pix, it would seem.

That's the facebook page, not pictures, so you would need an account.
The pictures are in an album, but I don't think you can share a whole
album in one go outside facebook either.
You can share each picture individually, but only the owner gets
told what the URL is to do that, so I can't tell you.

--
Andrew Gabriel