Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:33:57 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

My counter is finished. The plumbing is finished. The unvented water
heater installed with its expansion loop as discussed last week, and
that all works fine. The Plumbco macerator (discussed here a few weeks
ago) is a good quality unit at half the price of the equivalent Saniflo,
and works absolutely hunky dory at shifting the grey water from the prep
sink over the door and round the back room, to the bog. Electrics all
sorted, once we threw the original guy off the job, and got a 'proper'
sparks on the case. Floor done. Extraction installed. Burgers sourced
and tested. Chip fryers wired and working per the way we figured it on
here, after a couple of false starts with the way the labels on the
backs implied they should be wired. Much local buzz, so we're hopeful of
a successful launch Monday night.

All the very best...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK: