Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_2_] dpb[_2_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

J. Clarke wrote:

Yep, you go on believing what the ethanol lobby wants you to believe.

While you regurgitate the campaign propoganda of the combined Food
Institute, Grocery Manufacturers Association, etc., etc., who are all
the upper level distributors and manufacturers who are _already_
pocketing 85% of the food dollar (and wanting continued cheap inputs so
can increase margins even more)...

No thanks, I'll stick w/ what I can glean from the USDA statistics and
the bunch that are on my side including Farm Bureau, etc., as being at
least able to see the producer side.

You ain't see'd nuthin' yet if the present EPA and the Army Corps get
their way on both the energy and the food fronts, though, if you think
prices are high now, just watch what happens when those initiatives take
hold if they do. And, at the moment, it ain't lookin' good for the home
team.