Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@att.net is offline

Default Portable air conditioner self-evap problem

On Jun 24, 8:43*pm, Bob wrote:
First I want to say sorry if this is the wrong usenet group but here's
my problem: Air conditioner is a 7 year old Sunpentown WA-1210E. The
tank fills (and turns itself off as it should) in only 4 hours. I can
only drain out half of its 3 pint capacity. It cools fine however.
It's never required draining before, except as reccomended at the end
of summer. I've googled for tips and have tried adding a small amount
of bleach to through the drain plug hole after draining but problem
repeats. Thanks in advance for a solution.

What is the problen you are having???????