Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Chicago's Top Cop on gun control

On Jun 25, 12:04*am, Tom Gardner Mars@tacks wrote:
On 6/24/2011 9:39 PM, Josepi wrote:

Only the paranoid propaganda suckers needs to carry guns. Many other
countries do not need them. They have graduated from the 1800s. Most
Americans have not.

Filtration and training are good things for the people that need
weapons. 99% of us don't.
Gun controls will become common and gun freedom terrorists have no
arguments anymore. (resistance of the country? Grow up)
-------

I'd be very happy not to carry or train others...as soon as leftists
quit carrying guns and committing crimes. *Until homes and cars are
fireproof, I'll not maintain my fire extinguishers anymore either.

I'll bet you are against all shooting sports and hunting too. *PLEASE
never touch a firearm, they are very dangerous in the wrong hands, it
takes a certain amount of responsibility and respect.

So what the hell are you doing with one?

TMT