Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

DGDevin wrote:

In which case there might be one or more factors we're missing. Have
you read Freakonomics? Interesting analysis there about crime rates
and abortion.

Read it. And since you bring it up, there are many sincere and unassailable
reasons supporting both sides of the abortion issue. After studying the
issue in depth - and remember I don't have a dog in this fight - I've come
down on the side of abortion on demand.

The deciding argument for me was that it reduces the number of Democrats in
society. See "Roe Effect."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_effect

Aside:
One off-the-wall argument I heard was: "I support a woman's right to choose,
but choices have consequences. If she chooses to have unprotected sex, one
of the consequences is a baby."

And another, more bizarre, opinion: "I'm a vegetarian but I eat eggs because
I want to support a woman's right to choose."