Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Jun 25, 3:54*am, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:10:39 -0700, "DGDevin"

Note that I did not once fire a shot. *Indeed, not one of these punks
even *saw* my weapon.
I didn't report any of the many the crimes I stopped. *Why should I?
It's enough for me to know that crime *can* be stopped if we are
prepared to do it.
And believe me, this is not an exceptional week, but about average.
I am eagerly waiting to see what new challenges Thursday will bring.

--Vic

Well you certainly live in a very nasty place. (Is it the Wid West?)
Stuff like that is virtually unheard of in Europe. When it does happen
it's a major crime event. Seems common in the USA from what you say.
You need to move elsewhere. Sooner or later one of these nasty people
will finish you off. Creep up behind you or something.

But then I think it's a complete work of fiction.You should take up
crime writing,
I think I can see a definite talent you have.
Perhaps you could submit some more to us for critical review?

Or possibly you imagine yourself in ficticious "Hollywood Situations"
as a kind of Dirty Harry and are trying to impress us/me
You must try not to let the Hollywood ********/propaganda get to you.
I suppose that less intelligent people are more susceptible to
propaganda.
But you write very well (Are they your own words?).
You are a conundrum/troll.
Or perhaps you need to see your doctor because I don't believe that
things are that bad even in America.

If you need some excitement in your life, I can recommend a few
things. You don't have to go around imagining things.
That way lies only madness.