Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

" wrote in
:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:25:57 -0500, "D.A. Tsenuf"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
.
.. On Jun 14, 2:30 pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:01:32 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:20 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:53:41 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I can within 100 yards experience over 1000 years of
architecture and history in many places.

Heck harry, from my keyboard I found my state has a State Fossil:

"The Ichthyosaur (NRS 235.080)

This fossil (genus Shonisaurus) was found in Berlin, east of
Gabbs. Nevada is the only state to possess a complete skeleton
(approximately 55 feet long) of this extinct marine reptile.
Ichthyosaurs (a name meaning "fish lizards") were predatory
reptiles that filled the same ecological niche as—and quite
resembled in body form—the dolphins of today, only many of them
were much larger."

What ticks me more than most other things is Nevada doesn't have
a State Gun. I mean after all we also have a state dirt.

So, Americans are descended from Icthyosaurs.

I can understand why you're so down on yourself. You're not alone.
Yes, we evolved, unlike those our ancestors left behind.

Is that what you're
saying?Hmm. Possible. There are plenty of antediluvians here I
think.

But I have to tell you we discovered them here in the UK in the
1600's.
We have several complete skeletons from our "Jurassic coast."
I claim no direct ancestry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icthyos...of_discoveries

However we have no T. Rex.
Maybe that's why y'all are so violent.

Simple. We're not euro-sheep.- Hide quoted text -

#
# Good point. But not all of us.

#

That's right, dummy.
You're just a Euro-goat...

Get it right; Euro-sheep!

the Swiss are no sheep. they have lots of guns,machine guns too.
They back up their neutrality with GUNS,lots of them,in almost every home.
Not too much gun crime,either.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik