Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Speaking of big welding benches...

Bummer. It's gone. I think that is the shop down the hall from me but
can't tell now unless I walk over and get involved in a lengthy discussion
about everything.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tls/2406781430.html

This all STEEL work bench / table can be used for many things ,
welding , fabracation, , or what ever

the size of this bench is 6 Foot wide by 10 foot long it is 2 inches
thick, YES that is right 2 inches thick

I called a steel supplier to find the price of the steel plate , he
did not have new , he said he had a very good used piece for $
4300.oo

this bench weighs 6000 lbs maybe even 6500 lbs

bench has to be moved with a crane or a couple of forklifts

and NO NO NO you can not put it in your pick up truck or on your
utility trailer

you could put it in a dump truck , tandem or triaxle or on a tag a
long trailer

bench is drilled for a vise

one leg is a tall H beam which HAD a jib crane on it , there is NO jib
crane with this bench it is gone

I will have to cut H - Beam for you it is too tall to transport on the
road

asking $ 2000.oo or B/O or Swap ???