David Zaret

Default Infinity router bits

(no affiliation, despite strong recommendation)

i have a number of infinity bits, including their huge dadoing bit. i
love them - they are hefty, well balanced, sharp as hell. the carbide
is thick, and i essentially have no complaints. i reach for the
infinity dadoing bit before i reach for my whiteside.

their raised panel cutter is great, as well.

i say go with them.

--- dz

Dave wrote:
I'm planning to upgrade a few old, lower-quality router bits. I was
looking at the Whiteside line when I came across a 10/03 review of
Infinity bits at Online Tool Reviews. Sounds like a good product and
prices are comparable or slightly lower than other premium bits (i.e.,
CMT, Whiteside, Amana).

No much else has been said on the ng about Infinity since that review.

Does anyone have any recent experiences with Infinity products?

Thanks,
Dave