Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT anti-lock brakes.

"Smitty Two" wrote
I slammed on my brakes for a tailgater once, then immediately stomped on
the gas. The woman behind him creamed him. Both cars heavily damaged.
The guy behind me was fuming. Absolutely furious with me. It was his
girlfriend's car, she was in the passenger seat, it was their first day
of vacation. Cop declared me uninvolved and free to go, no questions
asked.

A guy at work did a similar thing a few months ago. He got $3100 in damages
on a year old car. He got some satisfaction from it, but still had a
damaged car. Not worth the risk, IMO.