Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Short courses?

On Jun 22, 8:56 pm, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Jules Richardson wrote:

I've watched professionals work before. They make mistakes, too. What
they're good at, I think, is planning, having a good mental picture of
the whole job while tacking individual bits, and recovering when some
unforseen disaster does strike.

I'm seeing this with our plumber, busy laying a lot of pipe for a new
water main and for a bathroom and a loo. He's having to figure out how
to get from the bedroom he's traversing, into the other bathroom that
has the hot water tank etc. Problem is there's a load of steel under the
wall between them.

feck me!
watch him closely!
don't be out when he "sorts" it his way......
;)

Jim K