Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Randy333 Randy333 is offline

Default Pool nightmare

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 03:54:20 +0000 (UTC), (Don
Klipstein) wrote:

In , Steve Barker wrote:

I'm a wondering two things:
1. what lo life jurisdiction only requires a 12" footing?
2. What dumass would build a house without a basement? It's only a
couple thousand more than a crawl or a slab.

I am under the impression that most houses in Wildwood, NJ do not have
basements.

I think that goes for any location near the shore. All of Florida is
near the shore! Been to the Jersey shore twice this spring so far,
the whole state is sand. A few miles past the PA state line into
jersey you just start seeing sand for ground.

Makes me want to be a heavy equipment operator in NJ. It would be like
like playing in a giant sand box. Leave the rock drill and TNT at
home, just put on the biggest hack'n bucket you got and start digging.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy