Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default religious commonalities was Why don't the Republicans save theCountry money and declare Obama the winner now?

On 6/20/2011 1:39 PM, wrote:
On Jun 20, 3:52 pm, wrote:

I watch a lot of the shows on TV where they are rehabing and working on
homes like, Hometime, This Old House, Holmes Inspection, etc. I see them
putting in LED lighting all the time. In ceiling pot lighting, under and
inside cabinets, they are using them a lot. Maybe you're just not aware
of what's new in the lighting business. LEDs are where the market is
headed. They put out small amounts of heat and they use very little
energy. The CFs that we are using are not going to be here long. You can
think of them as the Krags of the lighting world.

Hawke

I am reasonably aware of what's new in the lighting business. As I
said I will pay more attention to you when you have bought some LED
lamps. Go to a lighting store , Home Depot or Lowes and see how much
a LED lamp costs for say 2500 lumens.

Dan

And how long did it take for the first digital watch to go from costing
10,000 dollars to 10.00? This is not going to take a decade. I am
looking forward to going to Lowes or Home Depot and buying LED lights
instead of the CF lights, which I don't like either.

Hawke