Bruce

Default wood filler question

Great tip Bob!
I'll try it today

Thanks,
-Bruce

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:21:32 -0700, Bob ___ wrote
(in message ):

Bruce .. try this .. on a piece of scrap .. wipe on a thin coat of premixed
drywall joint compound .. rub it in .. remove the excess .. sand/stain &
finish
normally. It works wonders on SOME woods and also depending on the effect
you
are after .. .. I had a friend show me this years ago and it can produce some
pretty impressive results, again depending on the look you are after. For
the
price, you can't go wrong giving it a try.

--
If you can read this .. thank a teacher ..
If you are reading it in English .. thank a soldier too !!

__ Bob __