Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Drawing

Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

"Engineering Drawing" arrived in the mail today. Still need to finish
putting together by BS--and then my lights! So many challenges so
little time...

Your wife reads these, does she?giggle

If you mean, does she read my newsgroup posts, then no. She has her own
computer and is more of a Facebok than a Usenet user. I crossed over
my normal boundary line in telling her about the green walnut
crotch...that ought to keep her away from here for good! lol ; )

Actually, I couldn't get her to look (for some reason)..
As you turn the pages, published in 1966, you can practically feel an
important era being reborn--I was just barely born myself. I have, just
10 feet away, the drafting set pictured in fig. 2.20, page 27. I also
know that my dad would expect me to take darn good care of it! That was
a good lesson from dad: "Take care of your tools". Also they are no good
if you don't know where they a "Put them back when you're through
with them!"

Bill