Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If any other president.....

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:46:34 -0500, Ignoramus10056

On 2011-06-15, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:10:43 -0500, Ignoramus10056
wrote:

The 25% unemployment number is probably another Republican
fabrication, just like everything else.

Do you doubt that there is a recession, that millions of homeowners
are without jobs or homes, that there are starving people in America?

There is no recession. There are no homeowners without a home, by
definition. There is plenty of people without jobs or homes, of
course. As for starving people, they have to exist, but I see a lot of
fat people.

The unemployment, no doubt, is there, but 25% is a Republican
fabrication.

http://portalseven.com/employment/un...07&toYear=2011

According to the U6 numbers on this site..we are at 15.8%

According to the U6 numbers on this site..we are at nearly 20% (from
November last)

http://www.wealthbuildingcourse.com/...20-rising.html

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/us-un...-stands-at-21/
21% as of January...

Highest unemployment rate in April...27.9%

Yes Iggy...the unemployment is certainly there. And Id have to say..it
was a Democrat creation.

But hey comrade...you know better..right?

He's so ignorant that he thinks he can't lose everything overnight.