Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default looking for spare plastic clips for secondary glazing

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:37:30 +0100, richard wrote:

they hold the frames square in the metal frames.the units are about 12
years old.
Searched forum history and make many wasted phone calls.Hopefully
someone out there has a good link
Many thanks

I was in the same position regarding such clips for some windows in my
mother's house.

Found them on the web - can't remember where now - and was so disgusted by
the gouging price we decided it made more sense to replace the windows.
Sure it cost a lot more but I couldn't bear to see that much money
basically go down the pan - the windows were never that good and were way
past their best anyway.

But a tip - look very carefully at the clips and try to identify any
markings on them, especially maker's name. That is what enabled my
searches to find what I wanted.

Rod