Unisaw A100

Default Membership requirements?

Really I think maybe you should go back and see what it
was you originally posted. Now had you posted something
like this:

Hello,

I'm interested in knowing of the woodworkers here who belong
to local groups or guilds how many (insert balance of
question here regarding qualifications and requirements of
the guild/group)...

You see, with the way you'd stated your question most people
thought you were asking about qualifications for membership
to this group (rec.wood).

Does that help to clear things up/smooth over some
feathers/dislodge and bugs?

By the way, I think the intent of your inquiry was a good
one and would have been a good subject for the group to
discuss. Feel free to re-ask, this time with some clarity.

UA100