Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drawing

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:56:43 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Maybe it would be fun to share our drawings..anyone interested? We
could pick something interesting. And then we could post links to our
drawings here.

Too many women, so little time...

Maybe you can tell them that you draw temporary-tattoos...
That way you can try to kill two birds with one stone... lol Sorry,
maybe I'm getting a little carried away... Actually after I turned off
the computer yesterday, I seated one of my wife's stuffed animals and
sketched it. I hope your subjects are ..emmm... less furry! : )

UNbearded clams are my favorite. (find -that- one in your dictionary)

BTW, Google has a quicker-than-a-dictionary lookup service. Type in
'define: ' and your word (define: grok) and come back with much more
context than a dictionary.

P.S: I thought you didn't do animals...

--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!