Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I buy Corrugated metal

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 03:46:16 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jun 19, 11:35Â*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:07:14 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
He says that shearing helps "wipe the coatings across the cut edges",
which he says improves the corrosion resistance of cut edges. Â*He says
that sawing leaves only bare, unprotected metal.

I cut it with an abrasive cut-off wheel in an angle grinder. The

Marked with a Sharpie?

diluted LPS3 I spray on it has kept the cut edges from rusting
significantly for at least 5 years, despite the acids from oak
leaves.

OMG! The dreaded Oak Rust rears its ugly head again...
(See silly thread on the Wreck for more info.

--
The more passions and desires one has,
the more ways one has of being happy.