Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default religious commonalities was Why don't the Republicans save the Country money and declare Obama the winner now?

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:29:58 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 6/18/2011 4:21 PM, wrote:
On Jun 18, 6:44 pm, wrote:

Oh brother, you people are always the last to learn anything. Compact
florescent light bulbs are already obsolete. They are not going to be
around much longer anyway. LED lighting is coming very soon and it's
going to replace all the other lighting methods.

Hawke

Do you have any LED lamps in your home?

Dan

Not yet but I heard discussion between lighting experts that were
discussing what I related. Compact fluorescents are already obsolete and
will not be around for long. They are only a stopgap between
incandescents and LEDs. The LEDs are on the way and will soon replace
both the others. Don't ask me when it's going to happen because that I
don't know. But I do know LEDs have so many advantages that they are
going to be what we all have within a few years. I have heard they are
building the factories right now.

Hawke

The Chinese are already making everything from bayonet based bulbs to
outdoor flood lights. They even make an AC/DC screw based bulb that
incorporates both batteries and a charger in the base of the bulb. I
guess that the power fail a lot in China :-)