Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Table saw finger remover

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote

I must say your grammar and punctuation is quite good for someone so
young. By the time you're 12 or so, you might have made a mistake.
If you're lucky it won't involve machinery. If you're really
lucky, it will involve machinery but only damage some safety gear- or
only scratch deep enough to serve as a warning.

If you aren't that lucky- come on back and tell us how '**** happens'.

Jim
[got all my digits, and only minor scars-- but I'm human]

I am 62. I'm retired. In my life, I was a certified weldor, steel erection
contractor, certified commercial diver, OSHA certified crane operator, OSHA
certified rigger, OSHA certified lift truck (fork lift for the newbies)
operator, and lots of other things. I have worked overseas. I currently
have a large shop with lots of tools. I also have all my digits. So far.
But I do know that something can happen at any moment to change that.

And it mostly happens to those who think it can't happen to them.

You have a good day.

You may leave now.

Steve