Joseph Smith

Default Idiots!!!

Actually T. has been under constant attack for a while. The rest
are popular and regular posters, too. I think some one is trying to shut
down the newsgroup or make it unusable. This is one of the last "clean"
and useful NGs left, which probably explains why its under attack.

Joey in Chesapeake
"KYHighlander" wrote in message
It seems that someone in the group has hurt the feelings of some small
minded person. He lists his enemies as:
Bay Area Dave
Charlie Self
Mike Patterson
Barry Burke

Evidently he resents those with more intelligence than he.
--
KY
http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Ken in Canada" wrote in message
BTW.... who is this idiot that keeps mucking up the group with these

porn
crap headers? If i wanted to see this stuff I can go to any number of
newsgroups. Any way we can prevent or get rid of this junk?

Ken in Canada (eh!)