Bob Davis

Default FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

Might be helpful to know where you live.

"Peter Crowl" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have a dust collection system that's based on the Delta 50-850 DC. I had

cyclone made at a sheet metal shop and used the Delta to power it. There's

lot of Spiral pipe, 6 or 7 gates, and I have most all the original parts

the 50-850 as a portable DC.
I've got close to $500 in it - I'd like to see $300 (or basically the

price
of the original 50-850) out of it. Come over take a look and make an

offer.
I'm in Litttleton.
It's probably had less than 10 hours use - it did a very good job!

Reply through this message if you want more details,.

Thanks!

Peter