Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Where can I buy Corrugated metal

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Ask the second question...aluminum...or steel

I vote for steel..but I dont live in an area with a lot of rain

Gunner

Fergaddabout aluminum. Flimsy, and rips out easily, plus cost is higher. I
used to get aluminum manufactured home awnings complete from a manufacturer
in Las Vegas, but they had reinforcement at half or less the distance of
steel components. Rain does not bother either aluminum or properly treated
steel. I've seen carports that were 30 years old with no rust, both
galvanized and painted. No aluminum ones, though. They are a one time
deal. Very little chance of repairs, or sometimes, even matching profiles.

Steve