Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I buy Corrugated metal

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:27:44 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jun 18, 5:59*pm, Ignoramus6708
wrote:
The generator is finally connected to the home via a proper transfer
switch.

I need to build a little house for my generator. Dimensions are,
appx. 4x7 feet, 6 ft tall. I would prefer to build it from unistruts
and corrugated metal bolted to it, to make the generator easily
accessible.

My question is where can I find light gauge, galvanized currugated
metal.

Try Lowe's and Home Depot. Not every store around here stocks it. They
also have painted raised-seam siding that looks better. A few roofing
companies have told me they can't sell it that cheap.

Raised seam painted, seems like what Iggy would need to match the
neighborhood. In a dark color

The zinc coating is very thin. I spray LPS3 on every year or so to
keep rust spots from growing.

jsw

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.