Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Shower leaking into wall?

On Jun 17, 6:35*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
*Higgs Boson wrote:

Thanks. *Others have made your good suggestion about isolating the
shower for a few weeks, so I've arranged with OP to use my shower.
Also good thought about fan on opened wall.

You've typed OP twice now. Perhaps you might choose another abbreviation
for Other Person or whatever it is you're using it for. On Usenet, OP
stands for Original Poster, or sometimes Original Post, depending on
context. You are the OP because you started the thread.

Yes, m'lord. In future yr. humble obt. servt. will say The Other
Person or some other non-confusing identifier.

HB