Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Blocking 425-336-8351 Robot Caller Parasite

On 17/06/2011 17:52, wrote:
Hi,

Blocking 425-336-8351 Robot Caller Parasite:

This "parasite" is a "robot" telemarket (Visa& Mastercard) caller, calls
four or more times a day, every day except weekends. It started June 6.
I tried everything to get the "parasite" to stop calling.

Panasonic have a range of digital cordless phones that feature incoming
call barring for upto 30 numbers that can stored in a list. The phone
does not ring if the junk caller ID matches.

Either of these model numbers have it, and probably others.

KX-TG6511
KX-TG6512
KX-TG6513

KX-TG6521
KX-TG6512
KX-TG6513
KX-TG6514

They are sold worldwide. Quite impressed with the 4 station set we have.

--
Adrian C