Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Shower leaking into wall?

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:00:53 -0700, "chaniarts"
wrote:

mm wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:13:27 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
** Eleveators are okay, but I did go caving one time, even knowing my
problem. At one point we had to craw 10 or 15 feet with the rock just
an inch or two above my back and my butt. When I moved my legs I
would often press up against the "roof". Just thinking about that now
upsets me, but at the time I tried hard to not think about it, to
control myself. I"m glad I did it, but I'll never do it again.

you won't like mri's then.

So I hear. I've resolved not to get sick until they improve them.

And they clang, too, I hear. Not like the gentle radio soudns I
wanted the OP to use.

Maybe people like me could get a vri instead. Violin resonance
imaging.