Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Shower leaking into wall?

On Jun 17, 11:16*am, "Nuzzy" wrote:
"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

Any idea what could be causing this, and what I need to do?

Blame Obama, & you need to vote Republican.

That will get it fixed!!! You're on. Can I throw in new side door,
back yard patioconstruction & landscaping, paint house indoors & out,
refinish front door, repaint front porch, rip up concrete in front of
garage and replace with permeable concrete squares; in fact rip out
concrete driveway paths leading to garage apron and replace whole
thing with landscaping, replace edge tiles on garage roof, replace
both side gates and driveway gate... let's see...what am I missing...

Lawdy, if I'd known it was that easy, I would have sold my soul right
around Nixon's zeit.

HB