Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default If any other president.....

On 6/16/2011 5:24 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:26:11 -0400, Ed Huntress,
wrote:

I just got a big assignment that's going to have me tied up for a while.

Bout fukn time! I was wunderin when you were ever going to make good on
your "temporarily here" statement. Shore turned out to be a lot longer
than you implied!

It was a long time between serious commitments.g I can do little
publicity jobs with one hand these days, but this one will keep me from
spending my research time on discussions here.

I'd say that's rather a nice way of describing having arguments with
ignorant right wing boneheads. Does that come from your experience in
writing? Or are you just too delicate to call it what it really is?

Hawke