Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete tents - easy to build they say.

As I heard a black man say one time "Can't get good white
help any more.... "

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Well, when I heard the version where "How do it know?" is
used, the
term "dumb jock" wasn't used to describe the speaker.

The term used was, shall we say, a bit more racially
descriptive.

I chose to remove the racial overtones in both the
description of the
speaker and in the punchline.

Dang, the White dumb jocks hang out with the Black dumb
jocks and they
all wind up sounding alike. Stop being so Politically
Correct, it's
silly. One of my darker skinned cousins said something so
profound and
funny to me years ago that I'll never forget. "Heck man, dey
be stupid
White peoples too!" ^_^

TDD