Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tolerance indications

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:47:57 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

That's way beyond my chop saw and file technology, of course.

It's 304 stainless.
There is no room inside the fork for anything, and there are
sometimes pretty hard bump loads, but basically it's a pin in fork.

Based on the photos..and based on the gooseneck on my Thistle..drilling
it out and putting in a hollow bushing should do the job.

Worked fine on my Thistle.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.