Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Cause of broken baseball bats uncovered

On 6/15/11 4:49 PM, Larry W wrote:
In ,
Steve wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...ports/25611060

Duh! Is there anybody here who couldn't have told them the same thing if
they'd asked us?

--

We've been playing baseball with wooden bats for over a hundred years and
working wood since prehistoric times. It does seem hard to believe that

It's also just damage control for MLB.
One guy gets impaled every 50 years and suddenly it's epidemic. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--