Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Where to buy timber?

In article , Bert
Coules writes
I was in B&Q today and checked out their CLS: well planed and very easy to
handle, with its radiused edges. And in fact the lengths I looked at were
amazingly straight, unwarped and undamaged. An exception to the usual DIY
shed rule, seemingly, though I don't know how the price would compare with a
timber yard's.

Not your size I know but for comparison purposes a good trade price for
95x47mm CLS a couple of years ago was £1.20 per metre + vat. That was
off the back of a 200quid order, shopping around, getting quotes by fax
and generally not sounding like a punter.
--
fred