Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Firefox

On 15/06/2011 17:00, John Rumm wrote:
On 15/06/2011 12:17, Man at B&Q wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:15 am, stuart wrote:
On 15/06/2011 00:14, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember saying
something like:

I'm sure
there used to be a "Manage Bookmarks" option as well.

It's 'bookmarks/show all bookmarks' then you can edit, save, restore,
etc.

FF4 has trouble opening pdfs on my machine.

Same with FirePox 3.x here. Don't know if it's a FirePox or craprobat
issue.

FF4 wraps plugins like acrobat in a separate process[1] now so that if
it crashes, it does not take the browser down with it.

[1] why you see an exe called plugin_container.exe spawned for each such
plugin.

End result is it doesn't work though