Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hold the handle now, used to be jiggle the handle

I have one fewer than the legal maximum number of wives, so
that's not an option.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jaime Osvaldo" wrote in message
Remember the old days, when the toilet would continue to
run
unless you jiggled the handle?

My new rebuild kit, Fluidmaster, from Home Depot. If I
push
the handle, it discharges about half the water in the tank
down the holes through the bowl.

To get a full flush, I have to stand there and hold the
handle down.Is this a design feature? Does that mean I'll
spend the rest of my life holding a toilet handle down?

Have one of your six wives hold it down,mormon :| man-do
you still
hate N Negroes?