Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drawing

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:21:33 -0400, Bill wrote:

RonB wrote:

There are a lot of good books on drafting and the one I would
recommend, if you can find one, is "Engineering Drawing" by French and
Verick (sp).

Thanks RonB. I just ordered the 1966 edition for $6.94 including S&H.
Newer editions ceded to graphing technology, and I don't wish to read
about 1970s graphing technology! : ) Thank you for the suggestion;
based upon your experience with it, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I may need
to assemble a make-shift drafting table...

I hope Larry appreciates that I just dug deep and made the purchase
instead of hemming and hawing and "over thinking" it! ; )

Sacre bleu! Not only am I stunned, but I have a neener:
I found it for a PENNY on Amazon.

Congrats. I hope you and Ron see things the same way, draftwise.

--
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
-- Chinese Proverb