Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Firefox

In message , Andy Wade
writes
On 14/06/2011 17:11, Bill wrote:

In the old days, I used to be able to open a bunch of tabs and save them
as a little directory in the bookmarks, then go to that, hit "open all
in tabs" and it loaded the tabs as last used.

I can't find how to do that anymore. Is it me or has something changed?

Assuming you mean "Bookmark all tabs" - yes it's still there but,
rather oddly, it doesn't doesn't appear if you open the Bookmarks menu
using the mouse.

Open the same menu with the keyboard (Alt-B) and it appears in the menu
list as it used to. Also Ctrl-Alt-d opens it directly.

Ah, how weird is that?

I'll have to look at Tab Groups when I have more time. It doesn't yet
seem to do what others say it should.

I may have reached the point where I'm too old for all this. I'm sure
there used to be a "Manage Bookmarks" option as well. I suppose there
has to be an R in the month before that appears?
--
Bill