Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Web Store Software

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
My boat's website just pegged out (10 MB) this evening and I had to
re-do some of the imagery. It was never really "designed", it just
growed that way. There is no real consistency as far as naming photo.

But the naming convention for web objects really helped.

Earthlink gives you multiple free websites, one for each e-mail
address. On broadband you get eight. I don't know how many you get on
DSL or dialup. You could split it between multiple sites, if you have
any spares.

There are two addresses listed below...
They are intended to be different sites...

But if the boat side grows any more (which it will, of course) it will
need to spill over to another address.

cave1 and cave2 are sometimes used to post temporary photos and stuff for
text based newsgroup discussions. Used to do that often on rec.av.homebuilt.

cave3 and cave4 are unused so far. Will probably rename one of those
for the spill over. Or just hatch another one?

Haven't figured out what is about yet
I hope it will be interesting though...

--

Richard Lamb