Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Firefox

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Not quite sure what you were using before, but new a feature in 4.0 and
higher is "Tab Groups" look for a dropdown or toolbar button toward the
right hand side at the top, also you may want to set
tools/options/general so that it re-opens last tabs at startup, rather
than opening a specific home page (or pages).

I'll have to test when I have more time, but I did
a) open tab groups and click on the close x. This seems to clear Firefox
back to no tabs and I had to start again.
b) open tab groups, saw there was an invisible little box in purple on
blue that said something like name the group, called it fred, closed the
tab group screen, looked for fred but he was nowhere to be seen.

Will I have to read the instructions?
--
Bill