Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Firefox

Bill wrote:

OK, I have the new version of Firefox and have moved all the buttons
around to make it reasonably usable.

In the old days, I used to be able to open a bunch of tabs and save them
as a little directory in the bookmarks, then go to that, hit "open all
in tabs" and it loaded the tabs as last used.

Not quite sure what you were using before, but new a feature in 4.0 and
higher is "Tab Groups" look for a dropdown or toolbar button toward the
right hand side at the top, also you may want to set
tools/options/general so that it re-opens last tabs at startup, rather
than opening a specific home page (or pages).