Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Web Store Software

CaveLamb wrote:

My boat's website just pegged out (10 MB) this evening and I had to
re-do some of the imagery. It was never really "designed", it just
growed that way. There is no real consistency as far as naming photo.

But the naming convention for web objects really helped.

Earthlink gives you multiple free websites, one for each e-mail
address. On broadband you get eight. I don't know how many you get on
DSL or dialup. You could split it between multiple sites, if you have
any spares.