Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Solar PV - reasons why not in a nutshell please

On Jun 13, 8:15*pm, harry wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:15*am, Jim K wrote:

arsehole relative is forging ahead and crowing abt it all in usual
manner- anyone care to give me a *succinct indefensible argument to
hopefully reinforce what a prick he is?

Cheers
Jim K

I have a PVarray myself. Your arsehole relative is on a winner.
The anticipated return on my system is11% on capital laid out,
inflation linked, tax free for 25 years.

The only down sides are, is the technology reliable? and you can't get
your money back once you've spent it.
*Oh and hard to take with you if you move house.
So in fact, the prick is you.

I do sincerely hope the government see sense and cut off the silly
subsidies for PV.

MBQ