Larry Jaques

Default How to make a fair curve?

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:20:45 -0500, Tom Watson
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:33:55 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

Okay Andy, it's my turn to be the village idiot. I must have failed
cut 'n' paste in kindergarten...

Speaking of "cut and paste", you will save yourself a lot of trouble
by doing exactly that.

Describe the curved line in a drawing program and print it out full
size.

Do you pick up the mouse and speak into it like Scotty
did in "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home"? Or how does the
computer program understand your description?

Spray adhesive.

Bandsaur.

Poor Mikey prolly didn't "get" Art Nouveau furniture, either.
'Tis a shame, wot?

...and it's PURPLE !

So put a bandage on it and put the Playboys away, silly
savage. It'll be pink again in a week. DAMHIKT blush

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming